KEY POINTS ABOUT THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
- REGISTER WITH USA HOCKEY Players must be registered with USA Hockey before completing this registration for the regular season. If you haven't registered your skaters with USA Hockey for the 2017-18 season or you need to look up the number, use the links to your right. Come back to this site when complete.
- ENTER INFORMATION ACCURATELY This information is used for emergency contacts, to build email lists, and other important tasks. Getting correct information up front will ensure good communications throughout the year. Make sure you enter every email address you want included in mass emails from your team or the club.
- MULTI-SKATER FAMILIES RECEIVE A DISCOUNT Families with multiple skaters in RWB, Squirt, Peewee, Bantam, or Midget, please enter all of your players at once (there will be a link at the REVIEW page to REGISTER ANOTHER SKATER). Two skaters 10% discount off the lowest fee, three players 20% discount, and so on..
- REGISTRATION TAKES YOU THROUGH SEVERAL STEPS The TABS on the left indicate your progress. There are important policies that parents and players must review before the season (Social Media, Code of Conduct, etc)
- PRE SEASON CONDITIONING Pre-Season Conditioning for Squirt through Bantam is tentatively scheduled for the first week of September. The final schedule with times will be posted on the website as soon as they are available.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS As you complete the Registration, you will be offered choices about payments.
- You can pay offline by mailing a check
- You can pay online for the full season (3.25% of your total fee + $2.00 charge will apply)
- You can split payment into two equal installments (3.25% of your total fee +$2.00 for each installment)
- JERSEY RENTAL There will be a $100 jersey fee (for Squirt and older) applied to the registration that is refundable at the end of the season if the jerseys are returned in serviceable condition.
- VOLUNTEER HOURS (for Cross Ice, RWB, Squirt, Peewee, Bantam, and Midget season players) Families are required to volunteer to the club for various activities . A fee of $200 will be charged for single-family skaters and $400 for multi-family skaters. Families with more than 2 skaters will be capped at $400. These fees are refundable when volunteer minimums are met (a buyout option is available for families who do not wish to volunteer).
- Volunteer Opportunities will be posted on the website and communicated through email throughout the season.
- Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Good Neighbor Festival (Last weekend in August)
- Equipment Handout
- Registration Table During Tryouts
- Website Specialists
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, PLEASE CONTACT: